If the Camper Application is not accepted, the Deposit will be returned in full. Camp fees are due June 1st of the current year. The following is our refund policy:
Camp Fees, cancellation and refund policy:
- Upon submission of Camper Application: $75.00 Deposit (Only to be processed at the time of camper acceptance)
- Prior to April 15th: Cancellations will receive $50.00 of the deposit.
- April 15th: Deposits become non-refundable
- June 1st: The balance of Camp Fees for all accepted campers is due. Cancellations may receive camp fees back minus the deposit only if we are able to fill that camper spot.
- Once camp session has started:: There will be no refunds of camp fees.
- Children who leave camp early for any reason receive no refund. As Camp Maple Leaf is not registered for the Harmonized Sales Tax, there is no tax payable on camp fees.
Delivery Time Frame: The summer camp dates are listed on the website. The summer camp services for the children whose applications have been accepted will be delivered on those dates.
Shipping Company with Terms: The children who chose to bus from Toronto to Camp and return at the end of their Camp session, will be transported by bus from various points in Southern Ontario.